Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More hospital pictures...

I don't have much more to post here but wanted to share a few more photos. Brooklyn continues to do well. She might have had some sort of bug the last two days but seems to be doing better today. Sunday and Monday night she was up during the night quite a bit and was fussy. She also had some awfully runny diapers (maybe she gets this from her Dad :). She also woke up in the morning wet with sweat (hmmm, another trait she might have inherited from Eric :) Today she seems to be feeling better though.

That's about all that's happening right now. It's crazy how fast the days go by and I seem to get nothing accomplished. Oh well, I'm enjoying my time off. Here's some more pictures:

A picture with Dr. Crabtree
My sisters and I (remember...I did just give birth hence why I look the way I do!) Brooklyn with her cousins Emma and Addison. Jazilyn wasn't feeling the best so she had already gone home.

No comments:

Post a Comment