Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Brooklyn!

Brooklyn celebrated her first birthday on the 22nd. It's hard to believe she is already a year old. Time sure does fly! We had a fun night celebrating with family.
.
Here's the birthday girl!

.
Mmmmm...frosting :)

.
Hanging out with Daddy

.
I'm SO BIG now that I am 1!

.

.
I have been trying for months to get a picture of these 4 where
they are all looking at the camera and smiling...NEVER going to
happen! This is as good as it gets!
Emma, Addison, Brooklyn, and Jazilyn

.
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to..."
This was the beginning of the meltdown...
.
At home eating a piece of cake. I was waiting for her to dig
in and make this huge mess, but she never did. She took about
two bites of frosting and said, "all un" (all done). Not sure if she
didn't like my baking or if she is a neat freak like me and couldn't
handle the thought of being so messy :)

Hope you had a happy first birthday Brooklyn. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment