Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family pictures attempt

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I have blogged because life has been busy. Brooklyn had another ear infection last week and then had a bad reaction to the antibiotic that she was one so we had one crabby, crabby baby for a week. I don't think we slept more than 4 hours a night for that week. It was a L O N G struggle to get through. Now, I think we are on the mend....until next week when she will probably catch some other bug and be sick again. I swear the kid was born with half an immune system. Whenever the doctor says, "Well, there's a 1% chance that..." it seems like Brooklyn always falls into that category and gets anything/everything possible. It's frustrating!!!

A few Sundays ago it was such a beautiful day we decided to go up to my folks and try take family pictures. Oh boy....was that ever a chore with 5 children under the age of 7!!! You can see below how well it went :)

So Addie and Brooklyn didn't want to look at the camera...
.
so we thought we would try a leaf pile instead...Brooklyn did NOT like this idea!
.
Now all the grandkids together. Addie and Brooklyn were
not too sure about this...
.
Melting down...
.
Nope, not going to happen!!!
.
So then we were going to try get a good picture with the 3 of us and
Brooklyn decided to totally cheese out the remainder of our photo
shoot. No, this is not going to be our Christmas card (although I do laugh
every time I look at it!). We might have gotten one good one we might
be able to use.
Pictures were sure less of a chore before Brooklyn came along. I think we were all sweating by the time it was done and no successful grandchildren picture was captured. I guess that's the way it goes! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment