Monday, September 28, 2009

Life

Life has been busy but normal around here lately. Our nice warm weather is ending and fall is here :( So much for all of our outdoor activities we have been doing lately. This past Saturday was beautiful so I took Brooklyn to the Tri-State band parade in the morning and then we went to the park with Grandma Marilyn and Papa Harley, Emma, and Addison, and then went fishing at night. Brooklyn loves days where there is a lot going on!! This week is a short week for me at school but unfortunately I have the Heartland Teacher's Convention at Dordt on Thursday and Friday. I used to look forward to these meetings, but now that I have Brooklyn I would much rather spend the day at home with her :) She is such a goofball lately. I get such a kick out of watching her. Tonight my mom stopped by and it is so funny to see Brooklyn interact with her. It puts a smile on my face :) Now, on to the pictures...


.
Fishing again--this time off of the dock

.
Not too smiley today...

.

.

.
So everyone thinks I look just like my cousin Addie. What do you think? (I know...my cheeks are WAY fatter...just look past that!)

.
Here's a video of Brooklyn being herself :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures Amy. Keep them coming. I love seeing how big Brooklyn is getting. Glad things are getting to a routine. Hopefully we'll see you in October when we come home.

    ReplyDelete